The DTI Manual of free lessons is a tool to stimulate conversation between the newer believer and the discipler (“spiritual parent or mentor”), under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, with the anticipated results being :
- spiritual maturity
- spiritual fruitfulness
- spiritual reproduction
The DTI Manual has an Introduction, followed by three sections or Phases:
- Phase I is a core set of lessons to be used for spiritual mentoring, a discipleship relationship and/or in a class
- Following Phase 1 are two Appendix handouts to supplement Lessons 1-2 & 1-7
- Phase II discusses “how to” disciple, and be a spiritually mentor
- Phase III “digs deeper” into the core concepts introduced in Phase I
- Use the two Assessment lessons to help diagnose the spiritual maturity level of the disciple
Watch the video below that explains the various sections of the DTI Manual.
View entire Manual on computer
To print and/or download the DTI Manual:
TO PRINT: choose the entire manual or desired Phase. The lessons will open in a pop-up window; use the Adobe functions to print or save the file.
TO DOWNLOAD: choose the desired .pdf file, and right click. Then select the option to "save link as" to download the file to your computer.
To open, read and print .pdf files, you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Click here to download the free Adobe Reader from the Adobe website.
NOTE: If you have an older version of ADOBE READER (pre Version 7.0), you will need a newer version. Be sure to UNINSTALL the older version BEFORE installing the newer version.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD the lessons, send us an email by using the Contact link above and explain your problem. Possibly we can send the DTI Manual file by email.