FACILITATION TRAINING GUIDE
While this document is designed for training facilitators in a conference or workshop, the information and techniques are also applicable for small groups and one-on-one facilitating.
NOTE TO GROUP TRAINING FACILITATOR:
- This training should be delivered in a “facilitation style” to model how facilitation works.
- Always consider your PURPOSE for the training. What do you want to accomplish?
- What do you want them TO KNOW?
- For example: Do you want the attendees to know the DTI curriculum / manual?
- What do you want them TO DO with the information from the training?
- For example: Do you want them to disciple/mentor at least one person and to implement in their churches?
- What do you want them TO BELIEVE?
- For example: They must believe that one-on-one spiritual mentoring is important, and they can do it. Otherwise, no matter how much they “know” – they will never “do it”. So don’t ignore this important part of the training.
Download the Facilitation Guide by clicking here.